Sunday, April 27, 2008

hanson

I sprained my ankle before The Walk...the one mile walk that turned out to be more like 4 miles uphill because Zac led us the wrong way...
I need to go to the doctor because my ankle just randomly rolls. And by randomly rolling I mean I'll just be standing there and my ankle gives out and I tumble to the ground. It isn't fun.
My ankle is all bruised and a tad swollen and sore but I don't think anything is broken (hallelujah).
I came tumbling down with my Canon and my Diana and it was reflex to just hold my hands up instead of try to catch my fall haha. They were saved, my ankle was not.

Hanson was amazing. I went with some pretty cool people. I also learned that I haven't gone to many shows at all comparatively.
I lost my jacket and a fanson made the effort to get it back to me!! It was amazing. Hanson fans are either really nice or really scary. And by scary I mean they will bite you and punch you in the face.

I met Zac. I actually got really excited when I touched him. That never happens.
Funny how Hanson is the ultimate reason how I know Ben's music, started listening to 'indie', wanted to be in the music industry, and am the weird person I am today. All Hanson fans have the same story though. Which is why I need to make a documentary about them ASAP.

No comments: