Friday, December 19, 2008

Update!

I should write in here more. I'm always nagging my friend Derek to update his blog everyday! He does a better job updating that I do!

Currently, I'm in Boston. I haven't been in Austin for long periods of time! I came back on Oct. 31st and stayed for almost a month- Nov. 22nd and then left for Thanksgiving break until Nov. 30th, then left for Nashville Dec. 2nd. Came back to Austin Dec. 10th, left for Boston December 15th.

The city is more tolerable, still haven't made any new friends. Still working on it. Luckily, work has consumed a lot of my time. In addition to working for Ben Kweller, I also work for an indie label based out of NYC/Philly called Viro Records. They have one artist who is based out of Austin, which is why I got hired! I'm the Operations Manager. Fun title.

More and more responsibilities are headed my way with Ben Kweller. It'll be a challenge to try to tackle all of these things and keep my sanity.

No comments: