Thursday, November 20, 2008

Back in ATX

So, after I left the flea situation got better and I ended up not having to move out..or being able to anyways.

This tour has been one of the best tours I've been on. Same people for the most part but different crew and almost no stress. It was nice. All tours should be like this one. I didn't really update this blog or the other one. Sorry for neglecting you blogs. I did manually write in my journal a lot though. It was really nice to be in some random place like Albuquerque, NM and be able to sit outside in the middle of the town, under a shady tree and just write and write.

Tour passed by really quick. Some highlights: Getting groped by the opener on the first night, by accident, while I was sleeping. The best meal of my lifeee in Albuquerque, NM. Lost my license and my credit card during a romp in Idaho. Photobooths in Orlando, FL. A visit to a strip club on a really REALLY drunk night in New Orleans (don't drink the hand grenades..they're lethal).

I go back out in the road mid-Feb. Hopefully, I get to stay out on the road and follow the guys to Australia, Europe and Japan. More adventures soon I hope.

No comments: